Reliance Contracting Company specialized in the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing industry for both onshore and offshore projects. We are well known by high qualified consultants, customers and contractors all over the UAE as one of the best professionally managed companies. Our top priority is to provide the best quality and highest performance in all our projects. We proudly maintain a policy of delivering our work on time.
Our company, established in 1991, has earned an excellent reputation and the respect of our customers through our achievements. We strictly adhere to engineering standards and ethical business practices, earning us the respect of UAE’s engineering community.
We guarantee excellent work, professional standards and the satisfaction of our customers both during the work phase and after our work is completed.
We believe that exceeding the customer's expectations is the foundation for long-term success and it's our number one business objective. We achieve this through team work and continuous improvement. Quality Assurance is the company culture at Reliance, which has been developed by a comprehensive Quality Management System; it requires the dedication, involvement and motivation of Reliance's personnel at all levels of operation to ensure customer satisfaction and facilitate the continuous improvement process. Our personal and collective efforts must be focused on these basic objectives.
HSE POLICY STATEMENT
Our company specializes in the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing industry for onshore and offshore projects. We are well known by highly qualified consultants, customers and contractors all over the UAE as one of the best professionally managed companies. All of the company’s management are committed to the continual improvement of the Health, Safety and Environment for all our operations, activities, personnel, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
We are a performance-driven organization that is in full compliance with UAE laws and legislations, codes of practice and the HSE international standards as set forth by the HSE Management System (HSEMS). We achieve our objectives by:
- Setting reasonable, obtainable and measurable HSE objectives.
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of our commitment and their HSE roles and responsibilities.
- Implementing and improving safe work practices and methods.
- Conducting periodic audits and management reviews.
- Encouraging employees’ participation and communication.
- Pursuing careful selection and training of personnel at all levels.
- Empowering all personnel to take the necessary actions to deter HSE risks, identify all hazards and ensure that appropriate controls are in place.
- Recording, monitoring and analyzing HSE incidents throughout the company and taking all necessary measures to prevent recurring incidents.
- Conducting activities to avoid harm to the health of its employees, contractors and clients.
- Monitoring the use of hazardous materials and utilizing safer alternatives to ensure the minimum impact on people and the environment.
- Adopting and monitoring an optimization policy regarding conservation of energy and resources.
- Cooperation with clients to achieve performance improvement in all company activities.
- Promoting a positive HSE culture.